Delivery of bottled water (Benefiting Ft. Bragg Warrior Transition Battalion)
- Focus on wounded paratroopers
- A Patriot Foundation sponsor provides 30 cases of bottled water each month
- A member of the Patriot Foundation Board of Directors picks up the water in his truck and delivers the water to the WTB each month
- This effort has been ongoing for four years
Hunting and fishing trips for Ft. Bragg wounded
- February pheasant hunting at Beaver Pond Hunt Club in Burlington, NC.
- August fishing/sporting clays at the King Fisher Society Hunt Club in Laurel Hill, NC.
- Wounded warriors receive world class hunting and fishing experience at no cost to them.
Canine Therapy Assistance Program
- Provided coordination for the Warrior Transition Battalion with the ‘Moore County Dog Tags’ program
- Animal therapy for soldiers suffering from Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Also provides training program for interested soldiers leading to a Canine Training Certification; provides 20% of Vet Tech curriculum
- This type of program prototyped successfully at Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Ft. Bragg WTB implemented March 2012; the latest class graduated fall 2014